Junior Company Mission:
Performances May Include:
- Old Settler’s Parade
- O.N.E. Love Dance Convention
- Northern Lights Tree Lighting Festival*
- Holiday Showcase
- Dancemakers Inc.*
- Innovative Dance Championship
- A Chance to Dance Fundraiser*
- National Dance Week KC (NDWKC)
All dancers are expected to attend and perform at all events. If a pre-scheduled event or illness does conflict with, or impede attendance, another dancer will be selected and/or understudies will be used accordingly. Jr. Company staff MUST be informed of the conflicts as soon as possible.
* Event participation may vary.
* All performances are subject to change and more may be added if scheduling allows.
Any additional events will be provided to parents in a timely manner.
- Enroll in and attend Junior Company Class.
- Enroll in and attend a Ballet and a Leaps and Turns class recommended for your skill level.
- Positively represent The Studio School of Dance and Junior Company at all times.
- Participate in all rehearsals, performances and additional events.
- Attendance at the rehearsal prior to a performance is required to perform.
- Be available to assist with registration, costume pick-up/picture days and any other leadership opportunities at The Studio.
- Respect The Studio staff, visiting artists and fellow Junior Company members at all times.
- Junior Company warm-ups need to be worn with tennis shoes unless told otherwise.
- Junior Company warm-ups include: Jr. Company leggings, Jr. Company t-shirt, Jr. Company jacket, tennis shoes, performance hair and make-up.
- Studio approved rehearsal attire includes: hair in a clean ballet bun and any combination of the following: plain black leotard, leggings, capris, jazz pants, tights and ballet skirts.
- All dance shoes need to be brought to all classes (ballet, jazz, etc.).
2021-2022 Junior Company Handbook
The handbook includes more details and expectations for Junior Company members.
Junior Company Fee for 2021-2022 – $200.00
One Payment: $200.00 Due on September 1st
Two Payments: $100.00 on September 1st and October 1st (These must be set up on auto pay)
Your Investment Includes:
- Registration and participation in all scheduled events
- Additional rehearsal expenses other than Junior Company class
- Guest/ artist/ choreographers
- Junior Company T-Shirt