Performances May Include:
- Anthology Senior Living Performance
- Old Settler’s Parade
- O.N.E. Love Dance Convention
- Winter Spectacular
- Dancemakers Inc.*
- Innovative Dance Championship
- A Chance to Dance
- National Dance Week KC (NDWKC)
All dancers are expected to attend and perform at all events.
* All performances are subject to change and more may be added if scheduling allows.
*Any additional events will be provided to parents in a timely manner.
- Juniors required summer classes will include Intermediate Ballet and Juniors Class. Power and Technique is highly suggested!
- Juniors fall enrollment requirement classes are Ballet and a Leaps and Turns class recommended for their skill level.
- Participate in all rehearsals, performances and additional events.
- Positively represent The Studio School of Dance and Juniors.
- Attendance at the rehearsal prior to a performance is required to perform.
2022-2023 Juniors Handbook
The handbook includes more details and expectations for Juniors members.
Junior Company Fee for 2022-2023 – $200.00
- One Payment: $200.00 Due on September 1st
- Two Payments: $100.00 on September 1st and October 1st (These must be set up on auto pay)
Juniors Fees Include:
- Registration and participation in all scheduled events
- Additional rehearsal expenses other than Juniors class
- Juniors T-Shirt
- Group costumes are borrowed from The Studio Company’s Closet.
Additional Requirements not Included in Juniors Fee
- Warm-up Juniors Jacket
- Juniors Bag
- Convention fees
- The Studio Running Shorts