Pre-Junior Company Mission:
Am I eligible for Pre-Junior Company?
- Any dancer in 3rd grade or higher is eligible to be a part of Pre-Junior Company.
The Studio Staff Expectations
- Centralize all information through Google account
- Communicate through GroupMe
- Calendar of events
- Packing Lists
- Communicate to parents and dancers a week in advance of any potential changes or new opportunities
- Will work around school/team/family schedules and utilize dancers that can participate to the best of our abilities
- Enroll in and attend the Pre-Junior Company Classes (1 hour class)
- Enroll in and attend a Ballet level 1 or higher class depending on recommendations
- Positively represent The Studio School of Dance and Pre-Junior Company at all times
- Participate in all scheduled rehearsals, performances and additional events
- Be available to assist with registration, costume pick-up/picture days and any other leadership opportunities at The Studio
- Respect The Studio staff, visiting artists and fellow Pre-Junior Company members at all times
- Transport your dancer or carpool to all events
- Stay up-to-date and communicate to The Studio Staff via email/GroupMe
Performances may include:
- Old Settlers Parade
- Holiday Showcase
- Charity Event/Community Performances
All dancers are expected to attend and perform at all events. If a pre-scheduled event or illness does conflict with, or impede attendance, another dancer will be selected and/or understudies will be use accordingly.
Pre-Junior Company staff MUST be informed of the conflicts as soon as possible.
*Event participation may vary.
- Registration and participation in all scheduled events
- Additional rehearsal expenses other then Pre-Junior Company class
- Pre-Junior Company T-Shirt
Additional requirements not included in The Pre-Junior Company Fee:
- The Studio running shorts
- Nude leotard with interchangeable straps
- Black bike leotard
- Black jazz pants
- Pink tights
- Nude tights
- Canvas ballet shoes
- Black jazz shoes
- The Pre-Junior Company Make-up Set
* Some of these items may not be needed.
* We will order them as a group if we decide they are needed.