Pre-Junior Company Mission:
Am I eligible for Pre-Junior Company?
- Any dancer in 3rd grade or higher is eligible to be a part of Pre-Junior Company.
- Enroll in and attend the Pre-Junior Company Classes (1.5 hour class)
- Enroll in and attend a Ballet level 1 or higher class depending on recommendations
- Positively represent The Studio School of Dance and Pre-Junior Company at all times
- Participate in all scheduled rehearsals, performances and additional events
- Respect The Studio staff, visiting artists and fellow Pre-Junior Company members at all times
Performances may include:
- Old Settlers Parade
- Holiday Showcase
- Charity Event/Community Performances
All dancers are expected to attend and perform at all events. If a pre-scheduled event or illness does conflict with, or impede attendance, another dancer will be selected and/or understudies will be use accordingly.
Pre-Junior Company staff MUST be informed of the conflicts as soon as possible.
*Event participation may vary
Your Investment Includes:
- Registration and participation in all scheduled events
- Additional rehearsal expenses other then Pre-Junior Company class
- Pre-Junior Company T-Shirt
Pre-Junior Company Fee for 2021-2022: $100
Due Date: $100 by September 1st
2021-2022 Pre-Junior Company Handbook
The handbook includes more details and expectations for Pre-Junior Company members.